Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Breakfast

I hope everyone had a great weekend and an even better Father's Day. I took the weekend off from my blog and I am back today to share our Father's Day breakfast with all of you.


My husband loves waffles and pancakes. Since we love daddy so much we decided to make some yummy love for him and gave him our hearts in the yummy waffle form.


Fixed him some yummy scrambled eggs to go along with his Heart Waffles. Had to make sure daddy had enough to eat for breakfast. He is a bit 6'6" Texan after all who has just as big of an appetite.


When it was all done and put together it was a beautiful display of our love for daddy.

I still have his DAD cake to make which I never got to do yesterday with the busy day we had, but I will be making it today and will be sharing pictures and the recipe for it tomorrow. :-)

4 comments:

jennlegs said...

Very cute waffle Wendy....

jennlegs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophyta said...

It's a perfect birthday breakfast for dad...it looks yummy too...

Kimberly said...

Heart waffles? You win.