Saturday, December 14, 2013

Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies

I remember as a child growing up watching those old Christmas movies.
You know the ones I am talking about.
As an adult I still enjoy watching those same Christmas movies with my children every year.
I also enjoy watching the Hallmark Channel Christmas movies.
So in honor of the holidays here is a list
of 
My Top 10 Christmas Favorites.
1) Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer

2) Frosty the Snowman

3) Santa Claus is Comin' to Town

4) How the Grinch Stole Christmas

5) The Little Drummer Boy

6) Mickey's Christmas Carol

7) Call Me Mrs. Miracle

8) Snowglobe

9) The Christmas Shoes

10) The Santa Clause

Granted some are funny and some are tear jerkers.

Grab your popcorn and loved ones
Plop down in front of the television and make memories!

Many blessings to you and yours this Holiday Season.

No comments: