Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Well Hello There 2014

Well today marks the last day of 2013. It also is the day that marks 12 years I have been married. Wow, that's a long time. It honestly wouldn't feel like that long if I didn't know I have an 11 year old child.

A lot of people sit and wonder what makes a perfect happy marriage. I have that answer for all of you today. Remember that no one is perfect and even a 'perfect marriage' has it's problems. If you can remember this the next time your spouse (him or her) uses up all of the clean towels, throws dirty clothes in the floor, doesn't cook you a meal for a change or refuses to do dishes then your marriage will last.

There are many problems a person faces when they share their life with another person. More than just trivial things as what I listed above. Remember people make mistakes. Love yourself above others, because you can not expect someone to love you if you do not love you. I love this saying, because it is 100% true.

My husband chose to get married on this day so we would be starting a new year as a married couple. New Years eve/day is all about new beginnings after all. Plus it's amazing being able to celebrate our anniversary with fireworks.

I have been talking about changes to come in 2014 for me. I have shared one of those changes is hopefully going to be us getting and moving into a house. Another was my blog changing which I have done this past weekend. I really hope all of you do enjoy this change. I really like the new name myself and love how it goes with  my food blog. I still plan on continuing with my healthy lifestyle changing. My cholesterol was a bit high this last summer and by the end of fall had dropped some. I have been trying to get things going right with my body and have lost some weight. Really hoping we get into a neighborhood where I can get outside and just walk 30 minutes a day. Even if I can't do any other exercise for the day outside of housework I want to be able to walk.

What kind of changes do you have planned for 2014?

Positively and Faithfully,
Mom

No comments: