Saturday, November 15, 2014

Recipe - Christmas Coal Popcorn

Hello to all of my followers!
I have decided after a much thinking that I will be starting a new endeavor in my life. I have tried the direct sales route on making money from home. It is not my thing apparently. I spent more money on myself than I made. So I want to introduce Heritage Gifts! The business is not up and running yet, but I am blogging and posting! I am sharing recipes and DIY gift ideas! Easy and fun! All things that will help build family traditions in your home! That is what Heritage is about after all! So check out the link below to get the recipe for Christmas Coal Popcorn. It makes for a great gift or be a grinch and keep it all to yourself. 
Many blessings & Remember...
Make many memories while you build traditions! 

No comments: