Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Back to Basics

Hello Readers!

It has been a crazy year and I know I have said it before, but this was thought on. I have always loved writing. I have enjoyed having my blog even though it has taken a back burner this year. Well I have been thinking about my blogging career and how I can improve it. I want to still write about being a mom, but my views and life is not always interesting enough to write about. It is more hectic at times than it is interesting. I will start writing about some stuff that interest me not just as a mom, but as a woman. I will start writing about my dreams and journey in making them come true. I also have gotten into finding ways to make a little extra money from home. Being a one income homeschooling family you know these small "jobs" can be a great help. So I will share my thoughts and reviews on sites I try out.

More new stuff to happen in my life? I have recently submitted a poem to a literary magazine. Fingers are crossed it is chosen, but I have to wait about 4 to 5 months to find out. I have been looking into breaking out into writing for magazines also. I plan on continuing to increase my writing skills here with all of my awesome readers.

I will continue to share amazing recipes with all of you! I love food and I love to cook. That is something that will never change. The kitchen is the heart of the home. I am still a Pinterest Junkie and find lots of goodies to share all the time!

So with that said...

Many blessings to all of you!

No comments: