Monday, June 20, 2016

Mommy Monday - June 20

I don't know if Mommy Monday is a thing or not... I guess I will make it a thing.
I figured I could revive this blog since it is my first one. I have had a lot of great memories created from writing here.

So I have some new projects in my life going on. I still homeschool my kiddos. My oldest will be 8th grade this coming school year which saddens my heart. Why? Because he is almost grown up. I feel like I have missed out on so much of his childhood due to Depression. Past couple of years it has been constant battle also with my ankle. I am constantly hurting it and having to be off of it. But I am not going to dwell on  what we have not gotten to do in the past. It will  take away from our present.

I am also building a business! I am really excited about this. I have been doing direct sales for a few years and in that time I have trained people on building their businesses. I have helped and coached people to success. So I have decided this is in fact my calling. It is not an idea that just popped into my head overnight. It is something I have thought about doing and wanted to do since I was a teenager. I enjoy helping people a great deal and have decided to take my own advice. I have decided to know my worth and make helping people a career. I will be covering coaching in other fields than just business building. I have a great deal of knowledge in health & fitness, Spirituality and life in general. So Empowerment Coaching will be my career title once my business gets kicked off and is in full swing.

I have also been doing some research on my Gilbert's Syndrome. I have found a plethora of  information and finally got my liver health in check. I am still making adjustments to my life like diet and such, but the new supplements I started has made a HUGE difference! I discovered my GS was causing my estrogen levels to be high. Reason... The phase 2 part that is affected by the GS in my liver is what filters out the used steroidal hormones. Estrogen being one of those. When the liver is not fully detoxing that out of your system it builds up. This phase not working properly also causes Toxin Overload. Many GS sufferers say we have symptoms and signs that doctors do not want to admit to. Technically we don't have symptoms and signs from GS aside from Jaundice. They are from Toxin Overload and such. Doctors are extremely technical people and you have to make them break things down to get answers. Do your research for sure when it comes to what is going on with your body. Also learn about how food affects your body and health. You will be amazed. I have learned so much when it comes to food, health and fitness with the journey I have been on.

I want to make mention of my new blog for my business.
Check out Journey With Me.

So with that update being made I shall bid all of you farewell.
Have a beautiful Monday and remember to stay positive and self motivate!

No comments: