Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's Thursday! Week after Thanksgiving!!

Not many more days till Christmas everyone! Hope all of you had a good Thanksgiving. Well today was weight check for my baby boy. He is 13 lbs 5 ozs! Woo hoo! He is slowly getting up there. :) I haven't been posting much lately because my home has been chaos lately with 3 boys to take care of (not including the DH) and house hold stuff plus home schooling on top of all that. Yes I am exhausted! haha. But I am still going strong. Thank you lord for having man invent Foldgers coffee.lol. I really think that it was a mom with 3 boys who invented it.lol. Getting up at 6:15 in the morning is really starting to catch up with me. Not getting in bed till 10pm or later because of everything that I have to do in the evening or just trying to relax before I have to go to bed. Unreal. I am going to try and get a yummy fudge recipe posted today after I do some cleaning on my house. It is Christmas time after all and you need a good fudge recipe! I am also going to start posting some home made Christmas gift ideas on here so you guys can get some good ideas for some cheap easy make your home with a touch of love presents for your family and friends.

No comments: