Monday, November 8, 2010

I hate getting sick!

Well the flu caught me this weekend. I just wasnt fast enough to get away from it. While I have been sick I have been able to do a little reading. I love to read. My favorite types of books are things like the Twilight series, Harry Potter series, Morganville Vampire series, The Vampire Diaries series, The Red Tent and The DaVinci Code. Yes most of these books are vampire stories. The last two are actually pre-Christianity related. Love books based off of old faiths and beliefs. Vampire books are just like romance novels, but with a bite to them. Yes poor joke I know. It is the cold meds. Well I surfed Youtube this morning and found an awesome IJustine video to share. I love IJustine. She is Youtube awesomeness.



Gotta love those sparkling vampires. Now I shall go and space some more and hopefully get well soon. I hate getting sick. Blah.

No comments: