Wednesday, March 11, 2020

The Moving Begins

Hello Friends, Family and Followers,

Monday was the day we got our new home. This literally is the first brand new, never been lived in home myself and my family have ever had. We are super excited and more than ready to be fully moved in. The moving process started off yesterday. It was very slow going though. Today me and the kiddos are hitting it hard though. All we can do is sit, look around and wonder what in the world are we going to do with all of this stuff.

The hardest part for me is the standing and walking so much. My back has been bothering me since I re-injured my Achilles Tendon last year. Sitting around made me soft again and the added weight doesn't help either. Come tomorrow though we should be staying in our tiny home. Our power will be turned on tomorrow. We got our water hooked up yesterday. The fridge is nice and cold for our food to go into. Yes, our fridge is working without electricity. It runs off of propane and electricity. Perfect for dry docking and living off the grid. We are even wired up for solar panels. Just have to buy the panels and plug them in.

After we are moved in and settled I will start posting pictures. Right now life is too crazy and turned upside down, literally. Just pray for our family's sanity as we sort through 11 years of accumulated junk to find our treasures.

Until Next Time!

No comments: