Monday, November 16, 2020

Update: It's November 2020!

 Good Monday Morning!


Oh my goodness it has been awhile. So much has changed in 2020. We are nearing the end of a year many call the worst ever. We joke and say on New Year's Eve as the clock strikes midnight we must call out 'Jumanji'. 

This has definitely been a crazy year for us. As I last blogged about here, we downsized. We are now living the RV life, stationary. A week after moving into our new little home Covid-19 happened. 

Our state announced it would be shutting down schools. A few days later came the state-wide lockdown. The day they announced the lockdown my husband got the call. 

After this happened I finished my application with Instacart. We lived off of the earnings I made until assistance kicked in. That was a rough month, but we pushed through it. 

We have made big moves this year also. One we moved to a bigger city. Big difference from where we use to live, for sure.

I have also taken on starting a home business. It is something that I am really excited about. More to come later on that. This year has also brought me smiles. My niece brought into this world a beautiful baby girl. Also, with our move, I am now able to see my niece and her family. We spent a Sunday together recently. It was the first time I met her little boy and he has grown on me a lot. I am proud of the person and mother she has become. 

What has gone on for you guys this year?

Has it been a year of total disaster?

Did you move past the what-ifs and uncertainties? 

Did you find silver linings?

Reach out to me in the comments and tell me about your year. 

Until Next Time
&
Remember...

You are kind.
You are smart.
You are important.

No comments: