Sunday, August 9, 2009

I have been surfing Youtube...

I have an addiction to Youtube.lol I have come across some really great videos that people have posted for our veiwing pleasure and I figured I would share them with all of my blog readers.

This one here I am sharing, because it reminds me of myself when I was living in Oregon. My step dad was the only father I knew since I was 10 years old and he taught me how to bust my butt to acheive what I wanted and needed. This is the ending result of what I became before I became a mommy.



This is extremely funny! I love IJustine! Her videos on Youtube are some of the best. She does it all herself with her camera's and computer. She shows you on her other channel (behind the scenes) how she does things. It's so cool to watch her.
Here is one of my favorite IJ videos. She also does a serious of Youtube videos called Ask IJ.

No comments: