Monday, August 20, 2018

Fullfilling My Destiny




Hello Everyone!

I am making some changes so you will see old post are missing for now. I want to transition more into being a lifestyle blogger. So, I hope you guys stick around and help me make this change something amazing.

Now with that being said...
Topics I plan on covering?

Mind, Body & Soul - Health & Fitness tips I learn through my journey. I hope to also share my personal journey in this area as well. Also Self-help & development. Can not forget spirituality which for me falls into Self-developement. 

Business - This will fall under small business, online, direct sales. I enjoyed helping women in my past direct sales sisterhoods. I loved being able to teach them about growing online and branding. This will be brought to my blog and hopefully future ebook publications.

Writing - I greatly enjoy writing pretty much anything. I plan on sharing things of my creation through my blog. I also plan on sharing when I publish books, ebooks, articles and anything else that falls under this topic.

Homeschooling - Yes I am a homeschooling mom of 3 amazing boys! This year my younger two are preparing for middle school together. My oldest is stepping into high school. We have decided to give Notebooking a try this year. If this shows to be a good fit for the kids then we will continue to use this method. For years before now we have done more Unschooling than anything so this will fit more into Child-led learning. I do need to start giving my middle son a little more push with things. If he had his way there would be absolutely no reading or writing done aside from writing his math problems. I plan on blogging on anything frugal for the Homeschooling classroom, Notebooking and our personal journey as a Homeschooling family.

Frugal Living - This brings me to the final topic. Frugal living can cover an array of areas. I have a love for so many things in this area. I grew up loving fashion, beauty products and all that stuff. I however even as a teen liked to find products that did not cost so much. I want to be able to get more for my money so to speak. When I have been able to find amazing deals on items I always have to tell people all about them. So this topic area will cover Frugal Food, Fashion & Beauty, Home Decore, DIY and Deals. I don't only want to share things, but I want to help everyone who comes here find great products at good deals. I will also be including product reviews. I might also throw in service reviews for the locals who stumble across me.

I want to add that I am looking into moving my blog to a new website. I will make the transition as painless as possible for my followers. I can also assure you that the blogs that bring value to this blog will be available on the new site when that move happens. Right now however I want to get this going and growing again. So, make sure to share with your friends and family!
Till Next Time!

No comments: