Monday, May 6, 2019

Beautiful Wednesday, Cheesecakes & Free Products! | The Wendy C Life

Hello Lovelies!

*Insert a yawn and stretch*

That is me this afternoon.
I have been watching a lot of YouTube lately.
I call it research...
Which technically it is.
I have noticed people like these clean with me videos.

I watch these videos then get depressed.
My kitchen is not like these pretty bright ones I see.
I might be a tad jealous.

So, I got a burst of energy today and scrubbed my stove.
When I say I scrubbed I mean I scrubbed.
Did you know there are small vents on the back?
Be sure to pull your stove out and clean the dust from them.
No need in having a fire start.

That has pretty much been my day.
That and ran a few errands this morning.

I do have something I am super excited about!

I got a free Mrs Meyer Set last night!
For those of you who do not know what Mrs Meyers is...
The products are Natural cleaners.
I personally have never tried them, but have wanted to.
It seems to be the favorite products many YouTube Moms.

So go to Grove Collaborative and claim your free set.

It is the Spring sent collection.

So what am I getting and how much did I have to pay?

Well firstly you do have to put in a minimum order of $20.
I ordered myself a laundry set:
Method Laundry Detergent & Scent Booster in Beach Sage
I needed one more item to hit my minimum so I got a powder cleaner.
It is called Bon Ami.
I am looking forward to trying both items.

Free items:
Mrs Meyers Dish Soap, All Purpose Cleaner, Hand Soap
All three I got in Basil scent.
They have a long list of Spring scents to choose from.
I almost got Honeysuckle.
Maybe next time.
A suds up crock with brush.
These are super cute honestly.
It has little wildflowers around it.
I love these though.
Very useful and decorative.
I had one from the Honest Company in the past.
Your soap goes in the bottom.
You use the brush by pressing down to "suds up"
Then scrub away.
They also are sending two walnut scrubber sponges.

I also got an extra free gift.
It is a Floor Cleaner Concentrate
With a Glass Spray Bottle.
It is Grove Collaborative brand.
They have two scents.
Lavender & Thyme
Orange & Rosemary

I picked Orange & Rosemary.

I am looking forward to giving a review!
Like I said I am all kinds of excited.
Like sadly kind of excited.

Who gets excited over buying new cleaning products?

This is the joys of adulthood.

The products I am guessing will be arriving Friday.
This might actually call for an unboxing video.

Yes, def does call for an unboxing video.

I will share my excitement of getting new cleaners to try.
My review of the new cleaners will follow next week.
I am also going to be giving a review of Grove Collaborative.
That I think of the whole experience and all.

Oh!

I almost forgot to tell you guys how much I spent!
All of the products mentioned above before taxes were $65.
After discount, which was over $43, and taxes I paid...

Less than $24!

*Insert jaw drop here*

Yea, so you def need to check out Grove Collaborative and take advantage.
Especially since the gift is while supplies last.
So chop chop!

Aside from being excited over the products
&
Scrubbing on my kitchen, because YouTube makes me jealous...

I finally got to make my Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt Cheesecake.
If you want that link check out this post.
They turned out really good.
My kids even enjoyed them.

I hope all of you are having a beautiful Wednesday!

Until Next Time!

No comments: