Sunday, May 5, 2019

Busy Life | The Wendy C Life

Hello Lovelies!

It's been a while since my last blog.
Life got busy needless to say.

We as a family traveled to Lake Charles last week.
It was my first time to ever go.
I got to meet family I never knew.
We greatly enjoyed ourselves.

Our home has also been battling the crud.
Blah!
I have had to deal with antibiotics for this plus a wisdom tooth issue.
Plus side?
I had my Vascular Surgeon appointment last week.
They cleared me and said I only have to come back if the episodes start again.
It is a possibility that it was all from inflammation.
Cervical Spondylosis causes inflammation in the muscles which can cause pressure.
Pressure on that small artery can make for some interesting happenings.
I swear I was sober the whole time!
I could not pass a field sobriety test for nothing.
I walked around like a drunk person for days.

Now all I have to do is wait to see the GI.
That is not as bad of an issue to deal with.
I have been down that road before.

I also found out I am no longer allergic to Shellfish.
This lady has been enjoying shrimp ever since.
The Mediterranean Diet calls for a lot of seafood.
I can fully enjoy the diet now since Seafood is no longer off limits.
No more just shoving Salmon and Tuna in my face.

I also wanted to let you guys know Youtube is on hold at the moment.
My electronics hate me a great deal it seems.
Last video I did never made it to publishing.

Until Next Time!

No comments: