Sunday, May 5, 2019

Re-Branding | The Wendy C Life

Hello Lovelies!

I am being a busy lady today re-branding everything!
So My Social Media has been an unorganized wreck.
Way too many Facebook pages for every single thing.
Also not to mention none of my platforms had the same username.
So I am making it easier for everyone to remember.

The Wendy C Life is my new blog name...
&
My new username!
@thewendyclife

Yes, I am dropping the initials and going old school.
I am going by the name that everyone knows me by.
I decided it would be a lot easier.
Especially while doing videos.
Can you imagine the confusion.
People calling me Wendy instead of L.

Also, I have been putting in time to do my homework.
Past few days I have been watching so much Youtube.
I want to get a better idea and love seeing the growth of people's channels.

Also
I am addicted to Jeffree Star.
I use to follow him on Myspace before his fame.
I love his personality and energy.
So yea, I have been binge watching him and Shane Dawson lately.
I even got my kids hooked on Jeffree Star.

So, yea!
I am Re-Branding today!

Now on to building and working my way to my goals.

Until Next Time!

No comments: