Sunday, May 5, 2019

Technology Hates Me & Healthy Treats | The Wendy C Life

Hello Lovelies!


I swear technology likes to hate on me.
I am trying to get my domain attached to my blog.
Needless to say it says, "Nope, not happening."
This is where I roll my eyes.

Good Sunday Morning!
I hope everyone is having a beautiful day.
I actually am getting ready to bake this morning.

I have mini Whole Grain Gingerbread Bundt cakes on my mind.
Also planning on making mini greek cheesecakes.
Both are low in sugar and fat.
Want those recipes?

Bam! You got em!



That is how awesome I am.
Will I post pictures of them?
Not on this blog post.
This blog post will be live here soon before I even start my magic.

I will however make sure I share photos on my Social Media outlets.
Make sure you are following me so you don't miss out!
Where can you follow me at?

Facebook

I have a love for food and an even bigger love for healthy treats.
That is one of my hobbies.
Find yummy healthy recipes or make unhealthy ones healthy.
I will also add that I always make tweaks to the recipes.
That way they fit for our dietary needs.
Example I have to do low fat unless it is healthy fats.
I use olive oil or my Smart Balance Olive Oil spread.

More news for you guys!
Be sure to check out my YouTube Channel.
I made an intro video for my channel yesterday.
It also will be the intro to all of my future videos.
I decided to ditch the cell phone camera.
I am now going to be shooting with my Canon PowerShot.
Much better quality as you will see from my intro video.

I want to try and shoot a video outside today.
I love the sunshine we have been getting.
What keeps me from actually shooting outside?
My neighbor's AC unit!
I might just throw caution to the wind and do it anyways.
Background noise and all.

Is there a topic you would like me to discuss?
Let me know!
I will say this though.
I refuse to discuss politics and religion.
It never ends well!
But just about anything else I am game!
So comment below or let me know on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
And Remember!
Follow me on YouTube to see if I choose your suggestions!

Until Next Time!

No comments: