Monday, May 6, 2019

Sex Education & Evil UPS! | The Wendy C Life

Hello Lovelies!

Hope all of you are having a beautiful weekend!

My sixteen year old just let me know we need to cover STD education.
No, it is not due to sexual activity on his part.
He just told me he only knows about two STDs.
One being AIDS and the other Blue Waffle.


Blue Waffle?!?!

So to give a little back story...
I bought a book about puberty for my son years ago.
We have mentioned various things dealing with STDs and STIs.
I am very open in discussion so my children are educated.
I want them to be safe when they become adults.
I want them to be safe when that moment does happen.

So where the **** did he get Blue Waffle from!?!?

I mean, I know we have mentioned Blue Waffle as a joke.
But...
Did he really take that as it being a serious STD?


Have you had that talk with your kids yet?
Did you go with the 'buy them a book' route?
If you haven't made it to this point in life...
Are you planning on doing the book thing?
Or
Will you go the sit down and talk route?
I did the book route, but have always been here to answer questions.

"Here son, go read this. If you have questions ask. We can google together."
Yes, that is all me.
Google is the answer.

Also

UPS is killing me!
My products I got from Grove is estimated to be delivered Monday.
I was hoping for them to get here today.
They arrived in a town a few hours away from me yesterday.
Apparently UPS is going to hold them there until tomorrow.

They do not want me to get my package until Monday.

They are evil!

Keep an eye out on my YouTube channel!

I am planning on grabbing the camera today.
Video should post tonight.
I should say it should post as long as technology doesn't hate on me.

Until Next Time! 

No comments: